Union Springs Academy is a Seventh-day Adventist institution which provides secondary education in a safe, Christian setting. Students are accepted based on their academic qualifications and a personal desire to receive their education in a SDA boarding academy.
• We welcome students who are not of our faith, but expect everyone to respect and follow our lifestyle standards. Our students are expected to have high standards of morality and integrity, and to refrain from profanity and obscene language.
• We endorse a simple, conservative lifestyle. USA’s dress guidelines are simplicity and modesty; school uniforms are required for class attendance. All non-functional jewelry is prohibited.
• We encourage a healthful approach to life. USA’s campus is smoke-free, alcohol-free and drug-free. You will find a vegetarian menu in our cafeteria, including Lactose Free, Gluten Free and Vegan alternatives, if requested. Dormitories are same sex, require worship attendance, and have curfew policies. Televsions, stereos, and computer games are restricted.
• We celebrate the seventh-day Sabbath from Friday sundown to Saturday sundown by attending worship services and resting from all unnecessary work, academic and secular activities. Appropriate Christian activities are provided for the students.
• Our curriculum requires one religion class each year. Our faculty members are committed Christians who are dedicated to the integration of faith and learning. We follow these guidelines as part of living the life of Christ in this place. Should you have any questions please contact us.